National Pirogov Memorial Medical University (Vinnytsya)
Vinnytsya was founded in 1921
The Medical University has traditions in educational, research activity, an organization of the students’ leisure, relations with the graduates.
The prestigious organisation consists of 3 educational buildings, modern equipment, research center and center of new information technologies, more than 780 modern computers, which are connected up to the Internet, a large library (500 thousand books), own printing house.
The University comes with the proud history of training 6250 students, including 2080 foreigners. In total about 44000 doctors, among them 2100 specialists of the highest level, possessing the Candidate’s and Ph.D., M.D. degrees, including more than 7500 foreign citizens from 106 foreign countries of Europe, Asia, Middle East, Latin America, Africa) have been trained by the University.